The 33rd EPSO Conference, Effectiveness Working group and TAC working group will be held from 7-9 December 2022 in person and via a hybrid format at the Pauls Stradiņš Medicine History Museum in RIGA, Latvia
33rd EPSO Conference & Working groups in Riga,
with participation of the EPSO – APAC (Asia Pacific) network
7-9 December 2022
The Latvian Health Inspectorate (Veselības inspekcija)
Chaired by Indra Dreika, Latvia
- Pauls Stradiņš Medicine History Museum
(8 and 9 December)
Ukrainas neatkarības street 1, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia.
- The EPSO conference and conference dinner is free of charge and only for EPSO delegates, (invited) partners from the EPSO-APAC network, speakers and other (invited) guests.
- The EPSO working groups are open to all delegates from EPSO Partners and experts invited by EPSO who want to participate in the work of working group(s); participation in the working group sessions does not necessary mean that participants must participate in the main conference. Participation in the main conference is limited to a maximum of 3 participants per organisation/country.
- The EPSO Conference and working groups meetings will be held at the Pauls Stradiņš Medicine History Museum (8 and 9 Dec) and in the Ministry of Health (7 dec). Transport to and from the Offices / Ministry will not be organised; public transport and taxis are affordable and available in Riga.
- Travel and hotel costs are at your own expense.
- There is a limited number of rooms pre-reserved for our delegates at the Grand Poet Hotel (please see page 15 for hotel and booking information).
- For travel information, please see page 16 of the Conference Programme
Click on text to see the Programme :
For EPSO delegates, APAC network partners and invited guests a limited number of rooms is pre-booked at the Grand Poet Hotel,please book at the hotel website https://grandpoet.semarahhotels.com/?lang=en by yourself and use promo code EPSORiga ( for questions please contact EPSO at firstname.lastname@example.org).
in person attendance is highly encouraged
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT REGISTRATION OF EPSO DELEGATES AND INVITED GUESTS WILL START on the 28-10-2022; as usual the EPSO conference allows a maximum of 50 delegates so that EPSO partners are able to exchange ideas and relevant information in a relatively intimate setting.
Co-hosted by the Ministry of Heath (MOH) Latvia and the Latvian Health Inspectorate ( Veselības inspekcija)
Supported by EPSO JOINT OFFICE ,The Hague