European Partnership for Supervisory Organisations in
Health Services and Social Care
The European Partnership for Supervisory Organisations in Health Services and Social Care (EPSO) is an informal group of governmental and government-related organisations involved in law enforcement, supervisory activities, monitoring and accreditation, related to Health Services and Social Care in European countries or regions, including EFTA (European Free Trade Area) countries.
EPSO aims to:
- improve co-operation amongst supervisory bodies to ensure the quality of inspection, supervision and monitoring of health services and social care;
- improve the exchange of ideas, outcome of research, information and good practice;
- facilitate the exchange of experience between interested organisations including
- promote co-operation on topics such as education and dissemination of knowledge;
- as a result of these activities EPSO aims to improve the quality of health care and social care in Europe including EFTA countries.