Organisational info about EPSO partners
Information about the supervisory organisation(s)
1. Country or region
- Website of the supervisory organisation:
- Is this website in English or partly in English?
- Contact person(s)
Name and function
2. Structure of the supervisory organisation(s)
- The Head of the Supervisory Organisation (name and function)
- Size of the Supervisory Organisation:
Number of inspections/supervisions or number of inspectors or number of full time equivalents of people working in the organisation; number of hospitals or health institutions under supervision
- Number of people working in the organisations
- Other relevant information about the Supervisory Organisation in your country or region
- Web address
3. Scope of the supervisory organisation(s)
- Is there supervision on health care in general?
- Is there supervision on hospitals
- Is there supervision on other health care institutions like nursing homes / convalescent homes?
- Is there supervision on the production and the use of medicines?
- Is there a supervisory relation with health care professionals? If yes, what kind of relation
- Other relevant information about the scope of the supervisory organisation.
4. Methods of inspectation or supervision
- What methods of inspection or supervision are used in your country/region?
- Other information about the methods of inspection in your country / region
- Other regulators commission other organisations to monitor against standards
5. What is the competence of the supervisory organisation in your country?
- Is the supervisory organisation entitled to use compulsory measures (sanction/repression/enforcement)
- Is the supervisory organisation entitled to take precautions and implement measures to prevent accidents or incidents?
- Does the supervisory organisation have the authority to close institutions or stop non proper healthcare
- Is the supervisory organisation allowed to interfere in other ways? Can remove licence, enforce recommendations for social care centres . If yes, in what way?
- Other relevant information about the competence of the supervisory organisation