30th EPSO Conference 20 and 21 May 2021 and Working Groups 19 and 21 May 2021 (online)
The 30th EPSO Conference which was planned in Riga, Latvia 19-21 May, is now transformed into:
Online Conference (20/21 May) from The Hague, The Netherlands on the following topics:
– Learnings from Covid-19 in supervisory practice.
– Effect on special groups.
– E-Health, Digital health, E-inspection, and cross-border co-operation.
– End of Life care.
– Equality and Inclusion in healthcare and supervisory practice.
– Systems regulation and improvement of supervisory systems – System Audits
Online Working Groups (19/21 May) from The Hague, The Netherlands:
– End of Life Care -19th of May
– Preparing for the conference topic of Effectiveness in supervisory practise -21st of May
– Face to face Conference in Riga on the 30th of September – the 1st of October around the topic of Effectiveness in Supervisory practice.